BEGINNER RAID NIGHT/BRN RAIDS
Raids are going through some changes! Please read over this post for all the details!
And please note the time change - BRN is starting 30 minutes later.
Comment with the builds you can bring and RSVP to the event. We need you to do both so we can properly roster you - otherwise you'll likely be moved to backup.
- If you want to be backup, you can mark Maybe and/or mention on your comment.
- If you can't stay the whole time, comment with that as well.
The guild will drop ascended food platters, but you can grab any utilities or extra food items from the guild bank. You'll want enough for about 2 hours.
- If you don't know which you need, feel free to ask!
- Check the spoiler below for videos on the bosses.
Rosters will go up Thursday night on discord and the site. Signups will close at 8 EST on Thursday so we have time to put the rosters together.
- If you sign up after that, you will most likely be moved to backup.
- Bosses: We're going to aim for clearing Vale Guardian and Gorseval! Depending on groups and time, squads can go take a stab at the Bastion 3 (Cairn, Mursaat, and Samarog).
- We're looking for leaders! If you're interested in becoming part of the leader rotation, please DM @Angst on Discord.
Check out the spoiler below for videos for these bosses!